Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why do fat chicks eat McDonalds and, drink diet coke? Why Bother? Why not just drink a cool glass of corn oil?

I agree with you with all my heart.





When I go to Newcastle in England, I often walk past McDonalds on the high street. I never go in. But I do always stop to look in the window. Why? Because I am facinated with the hundreds of fat @rses in there. It is full of fat @rses! I play this game called 'Find The Small @rse' but that game is too difficult. All you see is these huge human-beings eating fat and getting rid of their thirst using 'Diet Cola'.





Then I continue walking down the street.





So yes! You are right 100%. These people need to count their calories on their plates before worrying about their pop.





Happy Christmas and make it a good one. Have a diet beer on me after you enjoy your dish of peanuts.Why do fat chicks eat McDonalds and, drink diet coke? Why Bother? Why not just drink a cool glass of corn oil?
Why do fat GUYS eat MCDs %26amp; drink diet coke, huh? lol Report Abuse
Why do fat chicks eat McDonalds and, drink diet coke? Why Bother? Why not just drink a cool glass of corn oil?
WHY DO YOU CARE !!!!
Why does anybody eat McDonalds and drink diet coke?


Better yet, why does anybody drink diet coke period?
It's about the taste, as a non-fat girl who when I eat McD's (which com'on we have ALL done at some point, so get off your high horse) I like to have a diet coke. Regular coke is too sweet for my taste.
.. although I think the way you stated that was a little crude, I somewhat agree...... you might as well have the regular coke
It does seem wierd. I work at a movie theater and people will get a bucket of heavily buttered popcorn and a Diet Coke. But I've come to realize that, for some reason, some people really like Diet Coke.
This way they only have one or two bad things instead of 2-3.





FYI: This practice is not limited to overweight women, I have seen overweight men, and women and men who aren't overweight do the same thing.
It's not just fat chicks who do this - I've seen men and women, skinny and fat do it. I have no idea why you would order super fattening food and then a diet soda - it makes no sense. You might as well take the 100 extra calories and get regular soda.
Ok, I love diet coke, and I love to eat at McDonald's. I am chubby. but diet coke rocks!





If people are not fussing about the anorexic girls, they are picking on the fat girls.


Ha! I am big AND confident!, love myself, and as long as I am confident, I can eat anywhere I please and not feel ashamed, for this very reason there are so many sick secret eaters.


NOT ALL guys like SKINNY women, ONLY A DOG wants a bone!


*S*
just because it makes themn feel good about themselves since they ';fake'; the idea of ';cutting down'; maybe to please others also. probaly.
you are right! thats gross why bother...but maybe they tried and gave up...its hard to get out of bad eating habits maybe they gave up because food is there idol
makes no sence to me either


fast food is gross
LOL LOL LOL LOL your funny sure makes me wonder why they even bother driving to Mc Di's when they could just drink corn oil
All I can say is ------- Ewwww
You can actually lose a few pounds by cutting out one of your major ';bad'; intakes. Me for instance I lost 15lbs when I cut beer out of my diet. Instead I switched to Diet Coke and Rum. Also, I used to work a Mid shift and found me gaining some weight from drinking pop all the time, so I switched to diet green tea. Maybe it is their way to cut out one major empty calorie source.
I can't speak for all ';fat chicks';, but I switched to diet coke a while back to try and not have so much sugar. Now I can't stand the taste of regular coke because it's too sweet. It's just a habit now. I don't go to McD's for the drinks, I go for a hamburger, and don't really care what I drink. I hope you feel better now that you've made fun of someone today. What will you do for fun the rest of the day??!!
Your an A**.


Fat people are humans too..... So have a little respect you jerk.


And further more.


Some people can't help that they are ';fat';


Also...... I don't like McDonalds. I'd rather had a lowfat sub.


What a pig.
LOL..makes you wonder huh
Lol That always cracks me up too,It makes em feel like there kinda tryin I guess
You know it is amazing how addicting Diet Coke is - I drink it with pizza, subs, seafood, chinese..........just about anything except breakfast foods. So refreshing!





Merry Christmas!
At least they have money to eat....


nothing wrong with big girls..that just let you know that they got money to eat..its a good thing..
doesn't make any sense does it ?
Corn oil tastes yuck when you drink it
Because they like the flavor of Diet Coke. Why are you so judgemental? Why not just ask them yourself?
Hey! All my life I've drank diet pops even when I was thin and I just prefer the taste. One time I went to a fast food and ordered a diet coke and for some stupid reason they gave me a regular coke. When I tasted it, it tasted absolutely terrible. I had to pour it down the drain. Plus I'm diabetic! You are not the only rude person here. Some of the other posters are just as bad. Who are you to judge?!
well let see if you wud drink that, skinny!
I think myself you are very rude. It not how big you are. It the spirit of the person that make a difference. It come from the heart,not from the mouth. Im a large person but you know what Jesus loves everyone. Fat ,thin and whatever.
Mentally it helps justify them eating all of that junk.
I like fat chicks, they know how to please a man
For the same reason you ask questions like this.
Hey! It's not just them! And don't call them fat chicks! How rude! Why does ANYONE go to any fast food chain and order a diet anything? You might as well just have the sugar along with the 34g of fat in the burger and 20g of fat in the fries as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment