Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I bought a used F350 Super Duty 6L. I now have a oil leak. Engine oil in my cool. sys. A crack in my housing?

was found. Any ideas on approx. cost to fix?I bought a used F350 Super Duty 6L. I now have a oil leak. Engine oil in my cool. sys. A crack in my housing?
Why'd you buy that piece of junk?





7.3L or bust in the Super Duty trucks.I bought a used F350 Super Duty 6L. I now have a oil leak. Engine oil in my cool. sys. A crack in my housing?
Oil cooler or head gasket. The 6.0 is known for head gasket trouble. Ford has a 100,000 mile warranty on the head gasket.
rebuild if our lucky


the core is most likey a POS
6L are famous for head gaskets. They're a nightmare job to replace. Believe it or not, the dealership will actually lift the body off to do the job.Good luck.
What`s an intake oil ring ?and how do you flush the oil? $900 for a new rad?Oil in the coolant is usually a head gasket . Or it`s just a bad Ford motor. Like the other person said , check your mileage for warranty. Or just get rid of it, asap.
if there is oil in your cooling system, it's a cracked head or leaking head gasket. Replacement heads are about 250.00 ea plus mechanical work. If you have a friend to do the labour you can save some money.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment