Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a dutez air cooled motor that keeps heating up and can not figure out why I have changed oil, air?

air filter can not find any leaks any susgestions. It runs for about 15 to 20 min then shuts down.I have a dutez air cooled motor that keeps heating up and can not figure out why I have changed oil, air?
Do you mean ';Deutz';?


What HP ?


Diesel?I have a dutez air cooled motor that keeps heating up and can not figure out why I have changed oil, air?
Giver her a good cleaning, alot of dust/dirt buildup will restrict air flow around the engine.
Look around the cylinder shrouding for junk or chaff sucked in and blocking the air flow, make sure the shrouding itself is all on and in place. If all is ok, I think you may have a piston problem developing, or you could have a lean injector causing an overheat. If the fan is ok and the blades all there, don't know what else. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment