Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the cooling oil in the chrysler Voyager and where can I get it?

A couple of months ago I purchase a chrysler voyager 2.0lt engine. year 1998. Petrol. I went to check the engine oil today before going on a long trip. and when checking oil I noticed another kind of oil cap near where you fill up wind screen wash and it says coolent oil on cap. I took cap off to have a look and when pulled dip stick out of this one it was quite low. So want to get some more to fill it up. What is this coolent oil, what type do I need and where can I buy it. The liquid in this coolent oil bit is clear like water but has a strange chemical (alcohol) smell to it.





Any advice or help would be much apreciated





thanks in advanceWhat is the cooling oil in the chrysler Voyager and where can I get it?
I think what they are talking about, is the anti-freeze for the cooling system. You might want to ask the service dept, at your dealership to verify this.

No comments:

Post a Comment