Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oil cooled Computer???

Will this F**K up your PC??? here is the link





http://youtube.com/watch?v=mo5eZ9VljOkOil cooled Computer???
if its a non conductive oil, then I think it should work





snvffy, infact fans can spin in oil, just not very fast. Air dissipates heat worse then oil, so its not only possible, but I Just asked a friend of mine and he said he actually saw somebody do this live so it is indeed realOil cooled Computer???
Is this a joke?? First, the fans won't run submerged in oil - I just don't believe that. Second, oil is too dense to dissipate heat very efficiently.





This makes nice video, but I need lots more explanation.... 'nuff said....
To tell you the Truth I wouldn't like to change any parts in that aquarium: What cools the oil ?You need non acid oil-what does that cost?
Well, vegetable oil doesn't conduct electricity so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment