Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is that cool toy name that has the colored oil and the water that everyone had as a kid?

The toy has a normally blue colored oil and water and when it is flipped upside down, the oil will rise to the top and the water to the bottom. What is this toy's name?What is that cool toy name that has the colored oil and the water that everyone had as a kid?
The toy is called a ';Liquid Motion'; toy. Go to http://www.officeplayground.com/liquidmotion.html to check out some great examples of these.





Cheers!


Colleen :)What is that cool toy name that has the colored oil and the water that everyone had as a kid?
Oh I dont know what it's called but I know EXACTLY what your talking about. I've also seen it in purple and I think green. Man now this is going to bug the heck out of me.
You mean sort of like a lava lamp?
Still haven't been able to find the name, but I did find how to make one.





http://www.e-scoutcraft.com/moving/wave.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment