Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do 4x4 drivers really think they are cool? I think they are oil-guzzling sheep who have no mind of their own.?

With oil prices rising, environmental matters coming to the fore I really think that the human race has not progressed that much. People who base their lives on material goods are superficial and let's fact it - thick!





Do you own a 4x4. Are you a chav? I need convincing otherwise.Do 4x4 drivers really think they are cool? I think they are oil-guzzling sheep who have no mind of their own.?
Having a larger vehicle is simply a person trying to compensate for something else lacking in their life. Wether that be a boring life, misdirected anger, whatever, the point is the bigger their vehicle the worse their life is. Although, off-roading is a lot of fun, it is a unbelievable rush flying through the air, G-forces pulling your body in all directions. I find riding a BMX bike down the side a mountain can be fun and you dont need a 3 ton jacked up 5MPG truck to expeirence this. You can do it with a 600 lb, cleaner burning 4 stroke ATV. And you can get to much better places on an ATV that some trucks can't go.Do 4x4 drivers really think they are cool? I think they are oil-guzzling sheep who have no mind of their own.?
Well I have a 4x4, and even though I think its a drain on the environment, I still think its cool.





Shoot Me.
Personally, I NEED 4WD, as my hobby takes me out into the desert where, without it, I would not return.





Some people like to sit in their room and paint, others like to sit and let their muscles atrophy while working crossward puzzles, and still others like to spend their time whining about the people who have a life and enjoy it.





Get a life, and start enjoying the little time you have left. The world will be fine without your worrying.
ur opinion is just that, on the other hand heres a thought.......u drive whatever u chose to drive and somehow u think my choice was wrong, cause u say so.....how ignorant is that! i thimk u should go vote for hillary, i hope in 2008 the white house, the house and congress are all won by democrats............and guess what,,,,fuel will still be too damn expensive, bread will still be 2 bucks a loaf, housing will still be out of reach and teh roads will still be in poor shape, grwo up and realize that nothing will change dramatically, and i will continue to guzzle fuel and pollute the precious environment,,,cause i can...id rather be gay than a democrat. have a nice day.
I have a Four Wheel Drive truck. it is a 1951 Dodge Power Wagon. I use it to move things around the property. There is nothing that I have that it will not move. (not even the house.) I do not ues it on the road but when I do drive it I sure get some eyes. I too think that you dont need a 4x4 to go to the store in the city. But if you live in the country and can only aford one veical it is good to have a truck with 4x4 capacity. there are many times that the road is closed due to wash outs and snow in the winter and there are reasons for the power of a 4x4 Truck in the summer too.
I think it's all a matter of taste and culture. I don't hate people for having 4x4, but they'd better watch out on really slick roads. That still doesn't mean that they are invincible!
SOMBODY GIVE THIS CHARACTER A RIDE AND GO TO THE WIDOW MAKER MOUNTAIN OR SWAMP BUGGY IN THE GLADES
What are you some kinda hippie douche? Basically comes down to this, it's supposedly a free country so if ya don't want an SUV DON'T GET ONE! Personally I think a lot of people out there DON'T NEED them, and they just have one because the neighbor got one.
thats bcoz u dont have a 4x4... u dont probably know how to drive. what do you care abt other pipol's lyf, they don't complain about u
I do personal own a 4X4 for multiple reasons I feel safe driving a larger vehicle, I have a need to tow equipment regularly and the four wheeled drive is needed to transport equipment in poor traction conditions I'm not condoning Joe show driving alone in the largest SUV on Earth however as far as environmental conditions apparently you are just parroting what you hear on TV air pollution is a global Cancer that is all about politics and pay offs as larger company's purchase pollution credits allotted smaller company's that don't have industrial pollution concerns your average SUV will not put out as much pollution in its life as a Industrial production plat paying its way out of trouble. This is and should not be a concern just for the U.S. Ive been to countries other than the U.S. I'm not sure if they know the meaning of pollution I asked a local if they knew what the large round building across the street from an apartment was? He stated he had no idea. It was in-fact a nuclear cooling tower. and was located within a heavily populated area the condition of the tower and what was pouring out of it was unbelievable. So for all you concerns about what other people are driving step back and take a wider picture.
I have a very large, very thirsty 4X4 and dang proud. Not too worried about the cool factor (it is a nice ride though). I used to have a small pickup. In my full size 4X4 I feel much safer (visible) when on the road with 18 wheelers and other idiots that don't check their blind spots before making lane changes. And....I can go where I want to, since my truck will get me there and back.
We have a 4x4 ... but live in the Highlands ... so its not for any ';cool'; twaddle ,just that it is necessary for the terrain and climate ... and it is actually cheaper on fuel than out previous Peugot.

No comments:

Post a Comment