Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a 1988 Mustang 2.3 litre and my tranny lines leak, are they called oil cooler lines?

The 2 metal lines that go to the transmission an screw into it, and I'm not sure the proper name to use when calling places to order the partI have a 1988 Mustang 2.3 litre and my tranny lines leak, are they called oil cooler lines?
I guess you have auto transmition.If they are metal and seem do go through the radiator they are called oil cooler lines and if they have a leak you should fix em asap because you may end up in the middle of the road without any gear working.I have a 1988 Mustang 2.3 litre and my tranny lines leak, are they called oil cooler lines?
transmission lines lol
they are the transmission oil cooler lines , why they are called that is due to the fact that they carry transmission fluid to the cooler located in the front of you car, the cooler was caller an oil cooler in earlier years and is today called a transmission cooler. so they call them transmission oil cooler lines l
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment