Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I added 3 cans of 134a to my 98 gran prix a/c system.air was getting cooler then compressor was throwing oil?

is my compressor badI added 3 cans of 134a to my 98 gran prix a/c system.air was getting cooler then compressor was throwing oil?
if anything is leaking on an a/c system its bad....but 3 cans of freon that's quite a bit...is your system over pressurized now?if its throwing oil from the nose seal...u have a problemI added 3 cans of 134a to my 98 gran prix a/c system.air was getting cooler then compressor was throwing oil?
Too much oil in the compressor can damage it. Too much refrigerant can damage the compressor. If oil is coming out the compressor's body, the compressor is busted. Ouch, those are pricey. If you're lucky it could be a leaking refrigerant hose or hose fitting seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment