Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello! i really need help here! My car drank alot of cooler oil !?

I just fill the cooler oil tank maximum last week, but when i check my car this week, all the oil is gone. I wonder why it drained so fast?


I lived in Winter right now, it is very cold outside. So does it have any effect on my cooler oil???Hello! i really need help here! My car drank alot of cooler oil !?
You must mean coolant recovery tank. You have a bad leak somewhere in your cooling system or you have a blown head gasket$$$$$ Check your oil cap, if its like a milkshake $$$ Also check tail pipe while the car is running if it smeels sweet or blowing out white$$$$$ you have a problem. That's the worst case scenario - good luck. Oh almost forgot also check the oil dipstick black or brown good, milky brown very bad.Hello! i really need help here! My car drank alot of cooler oil !?
After parking your car place something under it to see if anything is leaking under your vehicle. If there is and its green thats where the fluid is going. You probably have a bad radiator hose. Easily fixed yourself buy purchasing a new hose and replacing the bad one. Myself if one goes bad I replace them both because my luck always turns out that a week later the other one fails.
more info please. what car - what did you fill with what?
I think I understand the ';cooler oil';


but,I need more information on where You poured.
Do you mean the coolant or the engine oil? If it's coolant, it's either leaking or burning it. The same with engine oil!
Cooler oil? You better go to mechanics school.
may be a bed head gasket





need more info please
if it is radiator coolant it could be a bad head gasket, intake gasket, water pump, radiator, hose`s. do you see any puddle's under your car? if so what color, and where from? you might be better off taking it to a shop. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment