Friday, January 8, 2010

I ride a 1991 oil cooled Suzuki GSXR750 am I just living in the past?

Nah, just two years of being a classic dude. If it ain't broke, don't change it.I ride a 1991 oil cooled Suzuki GSXR750 am I just living in the past?
Great answers all round except for the one from dani G. I never said I knew everything did I. Report Abuse
I ride a 1991 oil cooled Suzuki GSXR750 am I just living in the past?
NO! You have a computer don't you. I just hope you don't dress like you are from the 90's and live like it lol. Then you will really be living in the past lol. Joking. Nah, seriously who gives a flying fudge if you ride around in a 1991 Suzuki. People drive vehicles from all ages. All you need to worry about is it getting you from A to B, not A to XYZDVFIAH then B. Peace out.
No your not living in the past i like some of the other bikes and dont see many of them around if it runs ok and if its not costing you too much in repairs keep it i wolud





by the way the bikes the same year as i was born lol
Well, since you know more than we do, it is impossible for anyone to provide you with an answer you don't already know :P.
nah not living in the past, i got a Yamaha fs1e and a RD125LC both alot older than yours
Hell no your just keepin it old school. And by tha way...I KNOW MORE THAN YOU cause I had to answer your question slick.
no not at all i have 6 bikes from an 2007 to a 1980 and i think my 1980 is the most fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment